This is the quickest sauce that will spice up your everyday meal prep protein. In just 5-10 minutes you can add so much flavor into a plain-ol-piece of chicken that will WOW your taste buds. But don’t stop there, you can use it on top of pork and even tofu – healthy doesn’t have to be boring and this all purpose sauce will be the life of the party!
All the components of the sauce comes from my pantry staples. If you don’t currently have it at home – trust me, you will want to add these items on your next shopping list! They’re versatile and you’ll be using it time and time again. You can find them at any Asian market (cheaper) or in the Asian aisle in the American grocery stores.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
Servings: 1 (double, triple, quadruple depending on how many you’re feeding)
- 2-3 Tbsp Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Ginger – minced
- 1 Tsp Garlic – minced
- ~1 Tsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
- ~1/2 – 1 Tsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Huy Fong Foods Garlic Chili Sauce
- One Serving of Protein
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Chop and mince green onions, garlic and ginger; mix together and place over your choice of protein.
- Drizzle on the sweet soy sauce, then liquid seasoning, and lastly the garlic chili sauce.
- Enjoy – making sure each bite of protein contains all sauce ingredients.